Mobile Solutions; College e-recruiting strategies: Is your campus keeping up with technology?
Noel-Levitz, in a recent research study, determined that, among other things, ” 94 percent of students want to communicate with college representatives during the enrollment process, with 62 percent saying they wanted to communicate before and after applying”
In their new, 2012 E-Recruiting Practices Report , Noel-Levitz “shows colleges and universities are working to keep up with prospective students’ changing behaviors and preferences by employing a wide range of online technologies such as mobile-optimized Web sites, text messaging, social media, QR codes, and more”.
“For example, in response to the rising use of mobile devices among high school students, more than one-third of four-year colleges and universities nationally now have mobile-optimized Web sites. Specifically, 39 percent of four-year public universities and 35 percent of four-year private colleges now have a Web site that is optimized for mobile browsing. The study also found these figures are set to double within the next year, as at least half of the study’s respondents that are currently without mobile-optimized sites reported they were preparing to launch one by spring 2013”.
Click Here, to Join us for a Higher Education, Admissions, Informational, Mobile Solutions, Webinar, to discuss:
- Mobile Prospect Management Solutions, specific to
- Lead Generation and
- Recruit Management
- We will help you with increasing enrollment
- We will make inquiry/lead generation easier
- We will help you with making your recruiting & admissions website mobile ready
(1) Are you mobile ready, or are you losing desired student enrollments to those colleges that are mobile ready?
(2) How can you get mobile ready, quickly?
(3) Who offers a Mobile, Admissions, Prospect Management Solution, specific to your Lead Generation and Recruit Management initiatives? (Hint, there are few players in the market that offer full back end functionality on a smart phone or a tablet; Your Mobile Solution Provider is: News/Athletics/Events)
(A) eNroute: Check out N2N’s Product video on eNroute – Mobile Communication module that leverages the power of smart phones to streamline communications between your recruiter(s), their supervisors and your prospective students:
(B) eNQuire: Check out N2N’s product video on eNquire, your Mobile Recruitment Process and its advantages your College Recruiters, Prospective Students and University Enrollment.
To learn more about how you, your recruiters, their supervisors and your students can benefit from an Admissions, Mobile Solution, join our informational webinar, or contact us directly, for an informational discussion specific to your needs.
Tom McDonald, 608-788-5144, [email protected]
To Discuss how these Solutions will add value for you, your organization and/or your clients, Affinity/Resale Opportunities, and/or Collaborative Efforts, Please Contact:
Tom McDonald, [email protected]; 608-788-5144; Skype: tsmw5752