Sales Culture: What’s a Sales Culture? Eight Indicators of a Strong Sales Culture
Sales Culture: By Mike McCormac, Via SOLDLAB
What is a sales culture?
Apparently every organistion now has a ‘sales culture’. If that is in fact true, what exactly is a ‘sales culture’? Here are eight indicators that point to a strong sales culture in an organisation.
Eight indicators of a strong sales culture
- The sales team’s organisation is consistent and not changed frequently
- Incentive schemes remain in place consistently for considerable periods and include client satisfaction measures as well as revenue and profitability
- Sales training is continuous, includes skills based training as well as product and offer training and training has a strong sales coaching component
- Sales discussions focus on value not price
- Sales people think about their client’s clients as well as the actual clients
- Sales people are included in the design of new products and services
- Sales people have an external focus and are supported by internal functions when required
- Sales management is constantly seeking new ways to help their team be more effective
To Discuss how these Solutions will add value for you, your organization and/or your clients, Affinity/Resale Opportunities, and/or Collaborative Efforts, Please Contact: